Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray mini bundt pans thoroughly.
1. Brew about 1/4 cup of very strong chai tea.
2. Prepare three small bowls. In one, whisk together sugar, cocoa, and 3 T of the chai tea. In another, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. In a third, combine the pumpkin puree and ground spices.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, combine sugar, oil, and vanilla. Add eggs and whisk on high for about 5 minutes, until pale and very fluffy.
4. Add 1/3 flour; mix gently. Pour in half of cream and stir. Finish alternating half & half with dry ingredients, ending with flour mix.
5. Pour about 1/2 cup of batter into chocolate bowl. Add remaining batter to pumpkin spice bowl.
6. Layer both batters into prepared pan, starting with pumpkin to prevent chocolate from sticking to the bottom. Swirl as desired.
7. Bake until golden brown and cake springs back when touched, 16-19 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
1. Heat cream until just shimmering (not boiling). Pour over chocolate and pinch of salt; let stand 30 seconds. Whisk gently to combine.
2. Allow to cool until slightly thickened and room temperature. Glaze cakes.
3. Allow ganache to set up at room temperature for an hour or so before sprinkling with coarse sea salt (if you sprinkle salt on while ganache is still warm and liquid, the salt will absorb into it).
Enjoy at room temperature with a cup of chai tea or coffee!